Surgical Recovery Service in Livonia & Southeastern MI
Surgical Recovery Service in Southeastern MI
Enriched Life Home Care Services has been a proud member of the community in Livonia and the Southeastern Michigan area for over a decade. The main driver behind our business is to provide nursing and recovery services that not only help our patients heal, but enrich their life as well. Our team of experts is reliable and passionate about enriching your life. Contact us today to learn more!
No matter how healthy or strong someone is before surgery, they often need some assistance after major surgeries. Individuals require rest and relaxation to give their bodies time to recover. This is even more true for elderly patients.
Patients need to be kept comfortable, surgical wounds or dressings need to be tended to, medications need to be taken, meals need to be made, and sometimes patients need to have scheduled movement to maintain body functions. In many cases, mobility is limited and trips to the bathroom or kitchen need to be made with assistance.
Home Surgery Recovery Care
If your loved one is going to be recovering from surgery, there is a lot to be done, and it can be challenging for one person to handle. Enriched Life Home Care Services offers home surgery recovery care package and services to make this process easier. Our home caretakers can help with many tasks and errands so the patient can rest and the patient’s family can focus on spending quality time with their loved one.
When you hire Enriched Life Home Care Services to help you or your loved one during surgery recovery, you will be able to access and choose from the following list of care services:
- Nursing post-op wounds and medical needs
- Bathing, grooming and dental services
- Turning and positioning patient to maximize comfort
- Bedding changes
- Movement and rehabilitation services
- Eating and drinking assistance
- Grocery shopping, pharmacy, and other errand assistance
- Companionship services
- Post-op medication and pain management
- Assistance with bathroom trips
- Assistance dressing
- Assistance getting in and out of bed or a sitting position
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation, taking into consideration special diets or nutrition needs
- Laundry and light housework
- Transportation services
- Pet care
Post-Surgical Recovery Care Centers
If home surgery recovery care doesn’t seem to quite cover your needs, there are many facilities that offer these services. These facilities provide the supplemental help that your family needs during surgery recovery, especially if the recovery is going to be long. These facilities include:
- Hospitals/medical facilities
- Nursing homes
- CCRC (Continuing Care Retirement Communities)
- Assisted living centers
- Independent living facilities
For more information about after-surgery care facilities and your options, reach out to our team today.
Our team at Enriched Life Home Care Services offers many services for seniors, auto accident injuries, and surgery recovery. These services are all directed to make you or your loved one feel comfortable and safe during this difficult time. We offer the following services:
- Staying the night with your loved one
- Documenting doctor visits
- Providing companionship during recovery
- Assisting with physical needs, such as eating and hygiene
- Reading, games, and puzzles
- Transportation services
- Running errands
Benefits of Surgery Assistance
Recovering from surgery can be very difficult, and it can be difficult for family members to take time off from work or other responsibilities to be a full-time caretaker. Enriched Life Home Care Services’ surgery and recovery assistance options offer many benefits, including:
- 24/7 care and service
- Someone to be there for your loved one
- Peace of mind knowing your loved one is safe
- Thorough and efficient recovery
Contact Enriched Life Home Care Services
Our team will provide customized services to make surgery recovery a seamless process for you and your loved one. Contact our team at Enriched Life Home Care Services today for more information or call us to schedule your free assessment.