Elderly Care Service in Livonia & Southeastern MI
Enriched Life Home Care Services has been operating in the Southeastern Michigan area for over a decade. Our team offers many skill sets, from nurses to psychiatrists, and our staff is always friendly and reliable. If this kind of exceptional care is the type of care that you or your family needs, please don’t hesitate to call us.
Dependable, Compassionate Care for the Elderly
Our goal at Enriched Life Home Care Services is to provide a personalized care plan so that the aging process can be as easy and smooth as possible. Our team of experts and our top-of-the-line equipment allows us to provide you with the expert elder care services you need.
In order to better understand your individual needs, we provide an aged care assessment service. This service allows us to get a better understanding of your expectations and the needs of your geriatric loved one. For more information about these assessments, give us a call and our friendly staff can help.
Benefits of Elderly Care Service
Taking care of your elderly loved one is a full-time job on its own. Choosing elderly care services can be one of the best things you do for your loved one, for many reasons:
- Reduces burnout
- Provides peace of mind for family members
- Improves senior wellness
- Helps to prevent falls and accidents
- Provides customized service to meet your loved one’s specific needs
Contact Enriched Life Home Care Services today to learn more about the benefits of elderly care services.
Elder Health Care Services
At Enriched Life Home Care Services, our elderly care services are personalized to each individual. Some of the services that we provide include the following:
- Personal Care: Our personal care services help our clients bathe, groom, dress, and more. These services can sometimes be outside the comfort level of family members. We step in to help ease the situation.
- Hospice Support: Our compassionate caretakers provide physical help for your loved ones, as well as emotional support for the whole family during this difficult time. Hospice care can involve 24-hour home care, medication management, personal care, and more.
- Home Helper: Age can make caring for your home more difficult. Tasks that used to be simple, such as cooking and cleaning, can now feel like a heavy burden. During this time, nutrition is crucial. Our home helpers can make sure that the home is kept clean, meals are planned, meals are cooked properly, and grocery shopping is done.
- Transportation: There are many needs for transportation, especially as we age. There are an increasing amount of doctor appointments and other engagements, and transportation services are essential. Our compassionate experts provide transportation for doctor appointments, worship services, senior centers, club events, fitness classes, museums, lunches, social gatherings, volunteer meetings, and so much more.
- Chronic Illness Care: Chronic illnesses can be overwhelming for the affected individual and their family. Often, chronic illnesses cause physical and daily tasks to become very difficult. With our dependable care, you can focus on the relationships that matter while leaving caretaker tasks to our team.
- Nurse Directed Care: Our nursing elderly care services help your loved one to keep up with their medical needs from day to day. This can include vital signs tracking, wound care, home dialysis assistance, glucose monitoring, medication administration, insulin administration, and oxygen therapy.
- Companionship Services: If your loved one feels lonely or misses chatting with people, our companionship service could do wonders for the social and emotional health of your loved one. Our compassionate experts love spending time with our clients and building a relationship with them. Our clients and staff may spend time gardening, organizing, listening to music, playing cards, crafting, or going on walks. Companionship services can include any hobbies or activities that your loved one already enjoys.
Other Specialized Geriatric Services
In some cases, more serious and specialized services may be needed. With your free assessment at Enriched Life Home Care Services, our team will identify any extra services that might be beneficial to your loved one. These extra services could include memory loss care, physical rehabilitation services, surgery recovery services, and more. If you have specific services in mind that you believe could help your loved one, we can advise you on the best care plan to satisfy those needs.
Contact Enriched Life Home Care Services
Contact our team at Enriched Life Home Care Services today for information about our elderly care services or call us to schedule your free assessment.