Companion care is mainly emotional support for people who are otherwise healthy. Based on a study from the University of Michigan, feeling a lack of companionship or feeling socially isolated, has major implications for the health of older adults.*
Enriched Life Home Care is passionate about helping to keep our clients engaged and active. The caregiver can build a trust and bond with them that will also have a great benefit to them. Therefore, coping with life and daily chores can be a challenge and help may be needed.
Some of the Companion Care Services and Activities provided by Enriched Life are as follows:
- Visiting and listening as emotional support
- Helping to improve the quality of life for the individual and alleviating the feelings of loneliness they may be experiencing
- Accompanying the individual to activities, appointment, and errands
- Helping keep them engaged with friends, clubs, family, and church
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Medication reminders
Enriched Life provides companion care care based on the needs of the individual and their family members. We provide care on all Holidays, Mornings, Afternoons, and Evenings, and 7 Days a week to ensure that your loved one is cared for.
Our phones are answered 24 hours a day in case of an emergency or if there is an urgent matter. When you call you will be speaking to an on-call Case Manager not by an outside call center.
Please give us a call at 734-744-6477 if you are in need of assistance or fill out the Contact Us form on our website. We are here to answer questions you may have and provide you with valuable information to meet your loved one’s needs.